Saigon Sports City is a 64-hectare township that Keppel Land is developing in the prime District 2 in Ho Chi Minh City, in collaboration with Keppel Urban Solutions. It is envisaged to be a bustling hub, combining modern and sustainable urban living with vibrant and healthy lifestyles, which can be a model for other urban developments in Asia.
The integrated township will comprise about 4,300 premium homes and include iconic features such as a waterfront boulevard, an open public plaza and Vietnam’s first one-stop lifestyle hub with comprehensive facilities for sports, entertainment, shopping and dining. In addition, biophilic design principles will be incorporated into the development, such as natural lighting and ventilation, a linear park, vertical greenery and picturesque water features with natural filtration, to create a green and beautiful environment.
|Location:||District 2, Ho Chi Minh City|
|Type of development:||Township|
|Tenure:||Freehold for Vietnamese|
50 years for Foreigner
|No of Units:||4,300|
- SECTION 1: An area of 26-ha will become an International Sports Center, with planned items:
- Sport training center
- Football stadium with 10,000 seats
- 9 tennis courts with a capacity of 2,000 seats
- Inhouse swimming pool accommodating 2,000 seats
- School buildings, shopping malls and parks
- SECTION 2: The 38-ha compound area with:
- 4,300 high-class apartment units to meet 12,000 residents (maximum 30 floors/tower and 6-7 units/floor)
- Hotels, convention, exhibition and medical centers.
- Trade and service centers