This morning (8th Nov, 2019), the groundbreaking ceremony of Saigon Sports City was held.
Saigon Sports City is a 64-hectare township that Keppel Land is developing in the prime District 2 in Ho Chi Minh City, in collaboration with Keppel Urban Solutions. It is envisaged to be a bustling hub, combining modern and sustainable urban living with vibrant and healthy lifestyles, which can be a model for other urban developments in Asia.
The integrated township will comprise about 4,300 premium homes and include iconic features such as a waterfront boulevard, an open public plaza and Vietnam’s first one-stop lifestyle hub with comprehensive facilities for sports, entertainment, shopping and dining. In addition, biophilic design principles will be incorporated into the development, such as natural lighting and ventilation, a linear park, vertical greenery and picturesque water features with natural filtration, to create a green and beautiful environment.
– Location: An Phu Ward, District 2, HCMC (connecting to HCMC – Long Thanh – Dau Giay Expressway)
– Type: Township comprises of condominiums, commercial spaces and public sports facilities located within the Rach Chiec Sports Complex. This will be a flagship project that supports the citg’s efforts in improving social and sports infrastructure, as well as our strategy of developing a modern and sustainable city.
– Segment: High Class
– Developer: Keppel Land
– Total site area: 64 ha (Subdivision 1: 26 ha, subdivision 2: 38 ha)
– No. of apartments: about 4,300
– Tenure: freehold (Vietnamese), 50-year leasehold (foreigners)